Social Icons

December 3, 2012

"Casual Inspired"






So these last days I have been really inspired by Aimee of Song of Style and Chiara Ferragni of The Blonde Salad and to be more exact in this particular style the ones with a relaxed outfit paired with a beanie and I need to tell you that I love how it looks because it's a easy and basic look, and sometimes we forgot how versatile a denim jacket or any loose jacket and a beanie can be, I am pretty sure that I am going to be rocking this style a lot this season.

Maricruz xx

3 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with a denim jacket and black skinny jeans! You look great :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, nice boots! want those badly!
    you have a really cool blog!
    would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo
    http://staceyko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete