Social Icons

April 21, 2013

Caffeine Rush - Oxford

POTTER. 









I know, I know I am so delayed with my "U.K" post, but the thing is that now that I am back in the real world I have so much stuff to do, but I rally want to share to you guys these photos (and more) :). ANYWAY let me tell you that Oxford is after London my favorite city of England, the two times I've been there I really enjoyed so much, the size is really good; not to big not to small, you have nice places to go shopping, ( amazing places for a cup of tea, in my case coffee) and don't forget Harry Potter's dining hall.




OKEY, now I like even more Oxford because there I drank one of the most delicious beverages I tried In my entire life! It was like coffee with raspberry-mango ice cream sooo good :) @G&D's Coffee



(happiness in a cup)

Maricruz xx

21 comments:

  1. Oxford id very nice! cute outfit! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep,

      Oxfords gorgeous. I was at a country manner just outside of it last summer for a lovely wedding. I really loved the place, I'm from the North.

      Thanks for sharing, I love your blog, you look amazing as always.

      Keep up the great work.

      xx

      Delete
  2. I've never been to Oxford before but I REALLY want to, it looks beautiful. You look gorgeous, red lipstick really suits you, and that drink sounds so crazy but incredible. Yum!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much! and yes Oxford is an amazing place xx

      Delete
  3. Ahhh,I want to go to Oxford soooo badly ! :O
    I hope you're having a good time. :) xx

    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your look is amazing! I love your bag <3
    Kisses beautiful!

    http://moccaetcanelle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh neat! Really loving that coat and the way you've belted your sweater. Looks like you're having such a fun time! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your hair!
    I´m having an awesome t-shirt giveaway by the way. I really think you will like it.

    WITH LOVE,
    LINSEY / POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pics!! I like your blog :)


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit so much, especially this bag : beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - I want to try a cuppa like yours! You look gorgeous and I love this outfit of yours! X

    icing-for-joy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love how fresh and happy you look on every photos!
    Lovely darling!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jacket and shoes! I follow you now back bella, thank you so much. Hope we speak us soon. Lots of love , SE

    ReplyDelete