Social Icons

May 20, 2013

Personalize me

Monogram 




Monogram necklaces: HERE



Similar rings: HERE & HERE 



Pearl Bracelet: HERE

(The bracelet above have mi actual initials :P )

Since I saw Sex and the City Carrie's necklaces have been a fashion inspiration, I think that it's so cool to have something with your name or your initials on it, and that you can wear it , so in conclusion I am now totally craving for a jewelry piece with my name or my initial, maybe I am going to invest in one in return of a very heavy school year!





Maricruz xx

16 comments:

  1. They are beautiful!

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such gorgeous pieces! I am really craving a monogrammed necklace of my own!

    Xo, Amanda

    theamandakathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love the monogrammed jewelry!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the ring! classic!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Great blog too! I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute!!
    Great blog here!! What about following each other ? Let me know....



    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely love the monogrammed pieces! I need one for my wardrobe!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love personalized jewelry! These are some beautiful pieces dear!

    I'm a new follower :)

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog, and loved it! Soo much style! Check out ours and we can follow each other if you'd like to! We've got a new IT boy! Check it out!!

    www.standon12cm.com

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah wow- these are so gorgeous :)

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete