Social Icons

June 18, 2013

Aqua

Little Flowers  



So lately I've been living in these jeans, I really been liking the "laid back" look I think that's one of my favorites trends for summer, since a live in a very hot city (seriously it´s hot like hell) this trend fits quite nice.

Últimamente he vivido en estos jeans, la verdad me está gustando mucho ese look muy casual y ligero, definitivamente es una de mis tendenias favoritas para el verano.







Jeans: Nautica // Blouse: Hollister // Sunnies: Forever 21 


Maricruz xx 

14 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit, i love the blouse! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. The top is so cute and I love your jewellery! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah this outfit is so lovely! that top especially and the sunglasses are wonderful
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, I love that cute top with the flowers and the fancy bracelets! What a fabulous outfit, I adore this casual look! You look very happy :) Keep it up, you have a great blog! Feel free to check out mine :) xoxo from New York
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola!, gracias por pasarte por mi blog!, que linda estas!, ya te sigo también! besos!


    Andrea,
    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hola guapa!
    bonito post! muy chulo!
    me gusta tu blog, quieres que nos sigamos x blogger y fb??
    xxx
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post! Thank you for visiting my blog, following you now on Bloglovin and GFC
    Follow back and Lets stay connected,
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool glasses...great style! Love you to check out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Color is elegant and very nice. I especially like the the style. Really get a nice one among so many leather jackets on cwmalls.com. I am very satisfied and will keep paying attention to the site.

    ReplyDelete