Social Icons

November 26, 2013

Goodies


Now that Christmas is just around the corner my brother was nice enough to buy me an early present, I really don't know where that come from but Thanks Bro! 

A few days ago I was looking for a more winter-ish fragrance since my current one (Daisy by Marc Jacobs) is more in the side of the Summer/Spring scents, I wanted scent that's deeper but still very fresh and floral in fact this scent's main accords are floral, musky, sweet and a little bit spicy, which is just very nice for winter for me  :) 




And then I picked up solo lip glazes from Stila which are very nice and they have 22 color options and my favorites are Roseberry (The deeper one)  and Kaleidoscope(The glimmering nude)



Maricruz xx


7 comments:

  1. i love stila lip glazes!!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picks! Those lip glosses look lovely! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesome :)

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved visiting your blog… great post beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the goodies!

    lakelee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the bottle is gorgeous! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete