Social Icons

March 9, 2014

Try





Hello Everyone, it's been a while since I posted an outfit but the thing is that I don't know why I kinda forgot how to "pose" or how to make a post, I know it's sound a little bit crazy but  lately I feel awkward taking pictures, so that's the weird true. SO anyway I really love this so I'm going to overcome this phase and continue doing the normal :) 

So for making this a easier I decided to pose in pajamas, well something like that, I really like how these pants feel, it almost feel like you're wearing pajamas and that's always nice.


5 comments:

  1. What a super cool outfit! Loving the print on the pants. Have a wonderful Monday, Maricruz! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mi tmb me pasa cuando uso ese tipo de pants, hasta en la escuela me dicen que me voy en pijamas :D jajaja

    Avi
    www.petitefashionmonster.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, follow each otheR?
    http://www.blog-dailylife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, so cute! I'm your new follower, take a look at mine, aaaaand follow back if you want :)
    xoxo, Rii
    WHITEDAISY Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this shoes!
    With love,
    Daria
    http://dizaria.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete