Social Icons

March 20, 2014

Just get inspired


















I used to be a tumblr addict a few years ago, and I was all about having the perfect template and the perfect content, and I can even say that because all the images I saw in tumblr I decided to start a blog, so my priorities changed and I went to the blogging world full of amazing photos about outfits (And a LOT more of amazing stuff), and I discovered some type of blogs that looked a loot like a tumblr page such as this amazing one, and I remembered how good is to see RANDOM pictures about anything inspiring, it could be a red nail manicure, a pair of Miu Miu shoes, some stunning photos of Kate Moss and even just quotes. And I feel like a need to get more randomly inspired these last days, so here we go, let's get inspired together! 





10 comments:

  1. Gosh, what killer inspiration! So many stunning images and interesting colours and textures. Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful weekend, Maricruz :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the inspiration!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics - I love the blue furry coat, and the leather pants + black stilettos combo :)

    abrazos desde Copenhague
    - Bettina
    www.leoliti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! I love the red dress picture the best!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tumblr is the best for inspiration! You chose some great ones -- I might steal a few. Haha.

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics by the way beautiful blog maybe we can follow each other :)
    let me know so i can follow you back
    Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to use tumblr to find inspiration more. It's such a great resource. I love the third photo with all the gold jewelry!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muy chulas las fotos, muy inspiradoras.
    Me ha encantado tu blog, ¿Te apetece si nos seguimos?
    Besitos linda
    Say Cheese

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspirations!

    www.StylingFun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inspirations! Hot damn, that Egyptian-esque feathered dress looks AMAZING!

    - Gita
    mimiandchichi.com
    Keep in touch with me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete