Social Icons

March 20, 2014

Just get inspired


















I used to be a tumblr addict a few years ago, and I was all about having the perfect template and the perfect content, and I can even say that because all the images I saw in tumblr I decided to start a blog, so my priorities changed and I went to the blogging world full of amazing photos about outfits (And a LOT more of amazing stuff), and I discovered some type of blogs that looked a loot like a tumblr page such as this amazing one, and I remembered how good is to see RANDOM pictures about anything inspiring, it could be a red nail manicure, a pair of Miu Miu shoes, some stunning photos of Kate Moss and even just quotes. And I feel like a need to get more randomly inspired these last days, so here we go, let's get inspired together! 





10 comments:

  1. Gosh, what killer inspiration! So many stunning images and interesting colours and textures. Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful weekend, Maricruz :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the inspiration!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics - I love the blue furry coat, and the leather pants + black stilettos combo :)

    abrazos desde Copenhague
    - Bettina
    www.leoliti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! I love the red dress picture the best!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tumblr is the best for inspiration! You chose some great ones -- I might steal a few. Haha.

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics by the way beautiful blog maybe we can follow each other :)
    let me know so i can follow you back
    Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to use tumblr to find inspiration more. It's such a great resource. I love the third photo with all the gold jewelry!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muy chulas las fotos, muy inspiradoras.
    Me ha encantado tu blog, ¿Te apetece si nos seguimos?
    Besitos linda
    ♥ Say Cheese ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspirations!

    www.StylingFun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inspirations! Hot damn, that Egyptian-esque feathered dress looks AMAZING!

    - Gita
    mimiandchichi.com
    Keep in touch with me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete