Social Icons

August 31, 2012

"Dreams of you"






It's finally Friday an the end of another month of 2012, how fast huh!!. So it may sound weird but I have been dreaming kind of nice I don't know exactly but in my dre
am I saw me very happy with some one hahah it's not my kind of stuff iuuk but maybe my subconscious it's trying to say me something.
But for now I am going out to eat Sushi, the special one must wait haha.

Anyway, talking about the outfit, I really enjoy paring jeans it is very cool an easy but also I think a good pair of jeans it's ultimate chic
Blouse: forever 21 // Jeans: Paris Blues // Nails: China Glaze ( Turned up Turquoise )



Maricruz xx

12 comments:

  1. such a pretty top!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ps, win a pair of Rayban sunglasses on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print and colours on that top! And the shoes are killer too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look sooo stunning and chic is this outfit post!

    Loving your blog,
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top and your nail polish color! These are such vibrant colors...your bracelet is cute too :)

    xoxo

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shoes, super cute(:
    Thanks for commenting on my blog!
    xo,
    loadsofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shoes are soo pretty!! :)

    xo - Sheila

    Hope you have a chance to come by and check out my blog and maybe follow. :)

    http://sheislovely1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit girl! :)

    xx
    WWW.PRETPENSER.COM
    WWW.PRETPENSER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun outfit!

    Tus zapatos estan increíbles! :)
    Saludos,
    Gabby K.

    http://manisima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so pretty ledy,

    dream to visit your country

    chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the top and the heels! Great colors, thanks for your comment girl!
    X Anita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello lady. I came across your blog on the blog atlantic-pacific. You have a very nice style. Great nail color. :* I'm your new reader / follower! :) I would be honored if you visit my fashion blog too. Have a nice day! http://elizabethlore.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete