Social Icons

August 6, 2012

"Near to the sun"

Ouch


It's been a long time since I came around (haha)well that's true and I felt just so  horrible!
Last weekend I went to a sort of forest with pools ( with no internet) and I was super worried because I didn't post in a while,and in the morning I was thinking maybe not doing an OFTD because the Sun HIT ME so bad on the checks and specially on the back, it hurts so so so much, but I am kind of needy to write and share what is on my mind ( and obviously the clothes) to you guys :)  


AND, the jeans for all summer long I have been craving for color jeans but there was always a flaw ( color, texture, size, Price $ ) until I found these ones at JCpenny 



Hace ya bastante tiempo que no he publicado absolutamente nada, y me he sentido fatal al respecto!
El fin de semana pasado fui a algo asi como un bosque con albercas y me di una quemada con el Sol horrible, talvez no se ve mucho en cámara , incluse en la Mañana pense en no publicar , pero las ganas me ganaron y aqui estaaa!


This sunglasses are perfect to cover the redness of the sunburn around my eye are, I didn't wear make up it all because I don't want to touch too much my face


First pair of Aviators ( Steve Madden, and got the for only 10 bucks!!) 




Pants: Arizona for JCPenny 
Shirt: Aero
Wedges: ZIA
Sunnies: Steve Madden
Bag:Forever 21 
M Bracelet: I don't know :)
Bead Bracelet: Local boutique 

Los quiero!

Maricruz xx


34 comments:

  1. love the colour of your pants.
    htpp://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. rocking the neon jeans!! xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't get over the color of your pants! so cute.
    xx micol

    The Marcy Stop
    Check out our 80%20 Shoe Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The neon orange pants look great on you- love the whole look together
    J. Campbell lita GIVEAWAY in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Aviators for that price!
    xx Gillian

    http://lifeoftheambitious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the neon jeans! And these are such pretty photos!
    Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. THose jeans are great! Lovely outfit.

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those jeans! The perfect colour for summer. Hope your sunburn heals quickly :)

    -Jen
    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much, but the sunburn it's fading Very Slowly, thanks for the good vibe

      Delete
  9. wow! love the color of those jeans! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really love your bag and sunglasses, so rad! you look so stunning and beautiful! <3 xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look lovely with this stunning smile! ;) also, your pants are in a great color. love it!
    visit me one day - www.the-white-oleander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great look - those neon jeans look so stunning on you and I am loving your nails
    xx

    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    ReplyDelete
  13. great summer look! love the color of your pants! amazing!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning photos and really good blog! Plus for you.. Have a nice day, lady :)

    ~lipoo

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colour of your jeans is amazing! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so cute! Love the color of your jeans!

    Bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Невероятно красивые фотографии=)

    http://mandy1995.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your pants!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are JCPenney's? Love them!!

    http://astyleinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the denim color! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Padrisimo tu look, me encanto! que padre que seas una blogger mexicana! y tu blog esta padrísimo
    Saludos
    xx

    http://karengca.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete