Social Icons

August 19, 2012

"Quickie- Eiffel tower Sweater"

Red, White n' Blue


Hello! so today's post it's a quickie, I was looking into my closet I saw my Eiffel tower sweater and instantly I grab it and wear it.
And also I was inspired by the theme of the sweater to paint my nails with a bright red!


This sweater bring me good memories, because I wear it when I was on London for the first time and I took a picture in the Big Ben and I don't why but it looks very funny and contradictory haha love that photo
//Sweater: Forever 21 // Watch: Liz Claiborne 
Hola! Hoy en la mañana cuando me levante y ví que iba a poner, vi mi sueter con la torre Eiffel y de inmediato me la puse, y me inspire con el tema del sueter y pinte mis uñas de un color rojo vibrante



MARICRUZ XX

 

20 comments:

  1. you look great!

    you have such a lovely blog too, definitely following :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. please feel free to enter into my brand new giveaway! you can win one of two big jewellery/accessory prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sweater looks awesome, love the stripes and the Eiffel tower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shirt you have on here, really pretty:)

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweater! :)

    http://blogn93.blogspot.com

    N°93

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an adorable sweater!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sweater is amazing!! You look very nice :)
    We like a lot your blog, it´s very cute and inspiring!!
    Please visit our blog and leave some comments.
    If you wish we can follow each other!!
    Love
    www.pieldelcosmos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg love that sweater, sooo cool! and the red nails look awesome with it in the first photo!
    x


    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE LOVE LOVE your top!! it's too cute with the effeil tower print!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet Paris pullover! It looks great on you.
    Kisses, Sally

    themuv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sweater is a really fun piece. Looks really comfy too :)

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute sweater!!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two things:
    1. I love your sweatshirt, Paris is my fave city!!
    2. LOVE your blog title!

    I'd love it if you could visit my blog! Maybe we can follow each other!?

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look,and I adore your nail polish!

    ReplyDelete