Social Icons

August 28, 2012

"Scarf n' Stuff"





First of all these it's my FAVORITE scarf I just love it, it makes an outfit dress up or dress down, it's like very old probably I have it 2 years ago, but I used sooo much cause I love it 
Hello Everyone (again haha)! So this and the next week are going to be my first exams of the school year, yeap very quickly it really makes me sad, but well, So I am going to be studyng and preparing for my exams ahhh! very stressful , but life must go on! 



Hola a todos, esá semana y la que sigue estare en examenes, si es muuuy rápido pero bueno, así que estare estudiando y preparandome para ello, soy muy competitiva y quiero mejorar mis calificaciones asi que a darle! ahh que estres, pero la vida tiene que continuar !



And actually today I went with my brother for smoothies at a very cool place, a little bit of release 


(Funny face haha, I was joking with my brother and his cap )
Leggings: Vera Wang
Flats: Nine West 
T-Shirt: Gap
Scarf: Forever 21
Bag: Forever 21
Bracelets: CR, Beach's one

MARICRUZ XX 

25 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment on my blog! I am now following back :) love this casual outfit, and your right that scarf is great and so easily makes it a bit more dressier! also loving the pop of colour in the shoes! lovely blog!

    http://shessovogue-fashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and yeah I agree with you xx

      Delete
  2. so chic and cute :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love!!!

    Follow each other???

    *****CHANEL handbag giveaway on www.fashion-a-holic.com*****

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, the scarf is amazing! Goodluck with your exams! :)

    Anna
    stylescreed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why this is your favorite scarf...it's very pretty and it can add that extra bit of chic to any outfit. Cute look, too :)

    Thank you for your comment on my blog! I'm now following you through GFC and Bloglovin :)

    xoxo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! You are soooo beautiful, pretty lady!! Chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely look! :D
    I'm giving away lady gagas new parfume. check it out! :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour pop of your pumps! Great look.
    x
    polway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic look! I have two scarves very similar to that style that I can't wait to take out for the coming fall and winter months. Scarves are so wonderfully versatile and can definitely add to an outfit. Really loving how casual and cool this look is, well done!

    With love from San Francisco, California, USA,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I now I am dying for use more and more scarves for the fall/winter, and Thank you for the lovely comment!

      Delete
  10. so cute!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ps, win a pair of Rayban sunglasses on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you means a lot, and I just adore you/and your blog xx

      Delete
  11. Love your orange flats :) They add such a cute pop of color and scarves have been like my best friend all through this winter.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute bag and flats.. i like that this look is so neat and simple. u look lovely!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. We like your bracelets and your cute bag!!!!!!!!!!


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh I love absolutely everything,honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete